Health and Safety Protocols
Please help us uphold the following practices to ensure the health and safety of our sacred community.
- All those eligible must be fully vaccinated to attend any services or programs.
- At services, because we are singing, everyone except the person leading must wear a surgical mask or N95 or KN95 mask. Surgical masks are available at the shul entrance.
- Masks are not required for events, meetings and classes.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and in the Sanctuary. Please do not shake hands, hug or kiss.
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols for high touch areas including the sanctuary, bathrooms and offices.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not come to Temple Reyim. If you were exposed to or are recovering from COVID, please follow the CDC Guidance regarding isolating and quarantining.
- Thank you for helping keep our community healthy and safe.