Health and Safety Protocols
Please help us uphold the following practices to ensure the health and safety of our sacred community.
- All those eligible must be fully vaccinated to attend any services or programs.
- Masks are optional at all services and programs.
- Due to proximity and length of time together during the Torah service
- Gabbaim will wear masks.
- Masks are recommended for those coming for an aliyah.
- Those who have just had an aliyah are asked to step back approximately 6’ when they remain at the amud for the following aliyah.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby and in the Sanctuary.
- Please be aware that many people would prefer to refrain from shaking hands and hugging.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not come to Temple Reyim. If you were exposed to or are recovering from COVID, please follow the CDC Guidance regarding isolating and quarantining.
- We will increase protections, including requiring masks, if the public health situation changes.
- Thank you for helping keep our community healthy and safe.